The following are KDK terms and conditions regarding Contracts, Orders, and other agreements made with KDK, its suppliers, and divisions of KDK. These terms and conditions apply to all agreements made with KDK, its suppliers, and divisions of KDK, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- Quotations are valid for a period of 60 days. Quotations are made using current pricing and take into account current costs for labor, material, and energy costs. Should these costs change dramatically, KDK reserves the right to incorporate theses increases in cost in piece prices. Changes with regards to price will be made on a case by case basis.
- Quotations submitted are based upon the quantities indicated on the quotation.
- Seller assumes no liability for patent infringement or any patent rights due to the use, purchase, or resale of any products purchased from the seller. Purchased agrees to hold harmless Seller against any such claim.
- Prices quoted are without state or federal sales taxes.
- Payment terms given assume Purchaser's credit is in good standing and seller reserves the right to reject orders based on unfavorable payment status.
- All payments are to be made in USD.